Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our Journey

The past few days have shown me what I needed to see. I am different and the haze is gone, and I have to work hard to make it stay away..
We have traveled many long miles together me and the haze I was under, I believed in it, and I failed to believe in any one else. But now I see, I did not need it,
This cloud that hung around me and taunted me.
What has become of it I wonder some times now that I have my Fire back. >?
 What has chased it a way.. was it the wind? Or the faith that my wind brought back to me?
They say you are granted one second wind in life...and if you find it breathe it in and take it, and never let it go..until you breathe it back out in heaven.
See I have traveled many miles in the past days, and one thing I have left behind is my haze..that I was in and that had me believing that I needed it...I can't be with out it..But thing is I can never be my Who God wants me to be with it  - so , here I am,...with out my Haze :) .

1 comment: