Monday, August 1, 2011

To days Treck...

I have been looking over and looking for mother in the word and the ideas that  I Have come to and the personal thoughts that have shown me this much :


If needed the world will sell its own mother, son and or daughter  and  father- to gain whatever they need in this life but one must never betray true love of these people so  if you believe you can never cast your family aside, but if you are desperate to hold on to the world and what it has you will. .

so I have found this:    /http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+10:36-38&version=NIV

Matthew 10:36-38

New International Version (NIV)

   36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[a]
   37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
Footnotes:

It dose not mean that you can not love others, just you can not be consumed of them. You have to let them go, as a mother lets her child fell pain- though she dose not want to she has to because in learning pain you learn what you can and can not do, for your self.. you can be told all day long not to touch something but when you reach an age where you  start to want to know why - you have to fell for your self, it will be hot, and yes it will hurt but you have to learn. Because each person in time will have to be who God wants them to be or who  they them selves want to be and God will still be waiting for you-
for your own journey, - and your choice to give him more of your time, though at time this can not be done, you have to give of your flesh to make this so...

1 comment: